- Products & Services
- Account Login
- Order Now
We respect your privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
MobileHelp is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
HIPAA Compliance Statement
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) sets forth privacy and security standards for any entity that uses or discloses protected health information. For information on HIPAA, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
HIPAA compliance is an organization-wide obligation requiring procedural standards and business practices that protect the privacy and security of patient/client information. As part of these obligations, the business must ensure it only utilizes software that has adequate safeguards to protect patient/client information. MobileHelp’s web-based system incorporates such technological and procedural safeguards, as detailed below.
MobileHelp employs the following technological safeguards to facilitate your compliance with HIPAA: patient/client information is transferred using 168-bit SSL encryption; accounts require secure login with minimum password length enforcement; the production environment is protected by stand-alone firewalls with access limited to authorized personnel via encrypted channels; and offsite backups are made daily and stored in an encrypted state.
MobileHelp also provides numerous settings and features—including user-specific login, multiple user access levels, and the ability to easily add and remove users—to facilitate procedural standards that enable us to maintain overall HIPAA compliance.
I purchased this product for my Mom, who lives in Florida. I did a lot of research and when I found this option, which included the GPS feature, that was it, I purchased it immediately. - Kevin P., Marietta, GA