Traditional in-home mobile emergency medical system. Protects you at home even when you don't have landline phone. Save up to $35 & Free Medication Reminders*
Starting as low as $29.95 a month /$324.40 a year*
- Cellular Base Station has lighted display with time, date, and ambient temperature
- US based 24 x 7 emergency monitoring service
- We notify your loved ones if an emergency occurs
- MobileHelp Connect® access for you and your family
- In home medical alert monitoring
- Choice of two waterproof Wrist Buttons and/or Neck Pendants
- Compatible with optional MobileHelp Fall Button™ with automatic fall detection*
- No landline required
- No cellular contract required
- No long term contracts
- No equipment to purchase
- No hidden fees
- Free activation ($99 Value)
- Free ground shipping on most plans ($15 value)*
- Free customer service and support
- Flexible plans of annual (best value), quarterly, and monthly
- AT&T Coverage - Check coverage map on
Promotional pricing and Free Medication Reminders offer available until 11:59 PM, January 29, 2017, and valid only for the first billing cycle of the plan selected. Classic savings: annual $35.00; semi-annual $20.00; quarterly $15.00; monthly $5.00. Free medication reminders value $5.00 per month. Free medication reminders will stay in affect for monthly customers as long as your account is active. Free shipping is not available on the monthly plan. This offer is for New Customers Only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Only one discount allowed per order. Prices subject to change without notice. Local taxes may apply. 1Service availability and access/coverage on the AT&T network is not available everywhere and at all times.Fall Button™ does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance. Fall Button™ is not intended to replace a caregiver for users dealing with serious health issues. MobileHelp® is a registered trademark of MobileHelp®. Patented technology. MobileHelp is a FDA registered Medical Device Manufacturer.
Have you considered...
More than half of adult children helping care for their parents are anxious about their safety.
MobileHelp eases concerns of loved ones and ensures you get the help you need when you need it. Learn why other people have needed MobileHelp.