10.1 Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask Us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information We share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If You are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow thirty (30) calendar days for a response.
10.2 California Privacy Rights. We collect various types of Personal Information about You as described in this Policy. Under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Our customers who are residents of California may request certain information about Our disclosure of Personal Information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact Us as shown in Section 7.0.
10.2.1 You have specific rights under the CCPA, including:
- The Right To Be Forgotten. For information on how we will delete your information, please request to be “Forgotten” using the links in Section 7.0.
Specifically, We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- 1. Name, address, personal identifier, IP address, email address, account name.
- 2. Personal Information under California’s records destruction law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), which additionally includes signature, physical characteristics or description, telephone number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, or financial account information.
- 3. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
- 4. Biometric information.
- 5. Internet or other electronic network activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- 6. Geolocation data.
- 7. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- 8. Education information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information, as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 USC § 1232(g), 34 CFR Part 99).
- 9. Inferences drawn from any of the information listed above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
10.2.2 If you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA, We will not discriminate against You in any way. We will not:
- Deny goods or services to You;
- Charge You a different price for Our goods and services including through the use of discounts or other benefits;
- Impose penalties on You, including providing You with a different level of quality or service; and,
- Suggest to You that You will receive a different price or rate or different level of quality of goods or services.
10.3 In addition, please note the following:
(a) Users can visit Our Website anonymously;
(e) Users are able to change their Personal Information by emailing Us or by calling Us;
(f) We take reasonable steps to honor “do-not-track” signals and do-not-track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place, but some features of our website may not function correctly if you have elected to use your “do-not-track” mechanism; and
(g) We allow the collection of Users' behavioral tracking (but not Personal Information) by third parties. We do not authorize the collection of Personal Information on the Website by third parties.