MobileHelp Wired Home
An affordable landline-based medical alert system with the industry’s most extensive coverage – up to 600 feet.
- Landline connection hookup – no cellular signal required
- Works with a wearable help button (neck pendant)
- Up to 600-foot coverage area
- Two-way communication capability in your home with built-in speaker
- 24/7/365 emergency monitoring service
- FREE ground shipping on most plans ($15 value)
MobileHelp ensures life-saving help for EVERYONE – including homes without reliable cell phone service – with its Wired Home medical alert system.
With a 600-foot coverage area, you can be safe in and around your home: Emergency help can be accessed by simply pushing the help button on the base station or wearable device and communicating with a 24/7/365 emergency operator through the base station. You can order your MobileHelp Wired Home online now or give us a call.
We offer a risk-free 30-day trial period. Prices subject to change without notice. Local taxes may apply. Patented technology.
- Easy to Use
- No equipment to purchase
- FREE lockbox with every order ($29.95 Value)
- No long-term contracts, no activation fee
How MobileHelp Works
Press your pendant or portable emergency button.
Your information and location are sent to the MobileHelp Response Center.
Personal Response Associate establishes 2-way communication and assesses the situation.
Associate contacts a neighbor, family member or emergency services based on specific needs.