MobileHelp® proudly presents the smallest and lightest version of its patented Mobile Device – the Micro. The new design features a sleek housing with a modern and stylish color. Macro features in a micro design, only from MobileHelp!
- Feel secure in every location you’re in with Micro’s multi-mode location accuracy GPS.
- Wear your device anywhere, even in the shower! Micro comes with a detachable lanyard, is water resistant and weighs only 52 grams!
- Micro hears you loud and clear with voice guidance and high-quality audio speaker.
- Integrated, optional automatic fall detection.
- Test your device with ease with an automated test button.
Safer and smarter way to live
You can order your MobileHelp Micro online now or call us at 1-800-992-0616. With a simple push of a button, summon emergency help.
- FREE ground shipping on most plans ($15 value)
- FREE lockbox with every order ($29.95 Value)
- FREE activation ($99 Value)
- NO landline required
- NO cellular contract required
- NO long term contracts
- No Equipment Fee
- AT&T Coverage¹ - Check coverage map on AT&T website
We offer a risk free 30 day trial period.
During the 30 day risk-free trial a full refund would be issued if the equipment is received back to our company within the first 30 days. For cancellations after the first 30 days, please refer to out return policy. Prices subject to change without notice. Local taxes may apply. Service availability and access/coverage on the cellular network is not available everywhere and at all times. Current GPS location may not always be available in every situation. Warning: Fall Button™ does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance. The Fall Button is not intended to replace a caregiver. MobileHelp® is a registered trademark of MobileHelp®. Patented technology. All online orders include a neck pendant. If you would like to replace the neck pendant with the wrist button please call our Sales Department to order.
Actual product may vary from images shown.
How MobileHelp Works
Press your pendant or portable emergency button.
Your information and location are sent to the MobileHelp Response Center.
Personal Response Associate establishes 2-way communication and assesses the situation.
Associate contacts a neighbor, family member or emergency services based on specific needs.