Medical Alert Systems With GPS
Our Medical Alert Systems with GPS can go anywhere you do
MobileHelp's medical alert systems with GPS tracking allows for the freedom to go anywhere.
With our GPS medical alert location technology, MobileHelp can locate you wherever you go, for safety and peace of mind.
- &nbps;Mobile medical alert devices with GPS technology
- &nbps;Cellular voice and data network offers nationwide coverage
- &nbps;GPS satellite tracking technology
- &nbps;Online GPS medical alert location mapping in the event of an emergency
- &nbps;Closest available emergency responders dispatched to your location
- &nbps;Direct voice contact with highly trained emergency response operators
How does MobileHelp use GPS Technology?
Click here to check cellular coverage in your area.
GPS satellites constantly transmit location to your MobileHelp medical alert device.
In the event of an emergency, pressing the Help Button sends your current GPS location and your unique customer ID to our call center through the AT&T cellular network.
With a simple press of a button, our call center receives your account information and precise location and coordinates with Emergency Services to send assistance to your exact location.
Our operator sends the closest paramedics to your location.
Understanding GPS Technology
Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based location system. This proven and trusted technology constantly updates your location information by sending it to your mobile device. When you press the help button, your latest location will be sent to our emergency response center. This information is sent immediately and includes the following:
- Your pinpoint location - We know where you are
- Your unique ID - We know who you are
This technology has been used by the military and space programs for decades. Now MobileHelp has developed a product to work in tune with this important and useful technology to offer a mobile medical alert system.