Medical Alert Systems With GPS
Our GPS Medical Alert Systems can go anywhere you do.
The advantage of MobileHelp is that it goes anywhere you do. And wherever you go, we can find you if you need help. How do we do this? MobileHelp has made this possible through our GPS Medical Alert location technology and the following products and features:
- &nbps;Mobile GPS Medical Alert Device with wireless cellular technology
- &nbps;Cellular voice and data network offers nationwide coverage
- &nbps;GPS satellite tracking technology
- &nbps;Online GPS Medical Alert location mapping in the event of an emergency
- &nbps;Closest available emergency responders dispatched to your location
- &nbps;Direct voice contact with highly trained emergency response operators
Take a look at our GPS medical alert technology:
Click here to check cellular coverage in your area.
GPS Satellites constantly transmit your location to your Mobile Device.
Mobile alert device sends your location to our call center through the AT&T cellular network.
Our call center receives the your emergency message request and sees your location on their computer.
Our operator sends the closest paramedics to your location.
Understanding GPS Technology
Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based location system. This proven and trusted technology constantly updates your location information by sending it to your mobile device. When you press the help button, your latest location will be sent to our emergency response center. This information is sent immediately and includes the following:
- Your pinpoint location - We know where you are
- Your unique ID - We know who you are
This technology has been used by the military and space programs for decades. Now MobileHelp has developed a product to work in tune with this important and useful technology to offer a better help button.