MobileHelp Touch Classic
The easy-to-use MobileHelp Touch embodies the best-in-class features of our traditional emergency response systems, offered in a sleek tablet format that even the grandkids will envy.
- The plug-and-play feature ensures an easy set-up and operational experience;
- Includes extra features such as a scrolling picture gallery to add images of loved ones and games such as Sudoku;
- Includes health benefits such as the option to add activity tracking and medication reminders
The first of its kind in the industry, the MobileHelp Touch is revolutionizing emergency response with features such as:
- Simplistic Functionality: The device offers a very basic home screen to leverage the best of technology without complexity.
- Easy-to-Read Screen: Device applications are easy to interact with on its large 8-inch touchscreen display.
- Manage Medications: In-home medication reminders (optional) are available on the tablet to streamline health management.
- Rotating Picture Gallery: Users can customize the device with scrolling pictures of family and friends on the tablet.
- Cognitive Games: The device features brain-power games such as Sudoku.
- Help when you need it: Access to 24/7/365 emergency monitoring service is available directly from the home screen with soft key touch, or using any of the accompanying help buttons (pendant or wrist).
- 4G LTE compatible*
- WiFi and Bluetooth-Enabled
- FREE ground shipping on most plans ($15 value)
- U.S.-based 24/7/365 emergency monitoring service
- No equipment to purchase, no hidden fees, no long-term contracts
- Risk-free 30-day trial
- FREE lockbox with every order ($29.95 Value)
- Add an automatic Fall Button™ for $11 additional per month: Even if you are unable to press the button to call for help, the MobileHelp Fall Button™ provides additional protection by automatically sending an alarm if you fall and are unable to push your button**.
* Service availability and access/coverage on the cellular network is not available everywhere and at all times. Current GPS location may not always be available in every situation. MobileHelp® is a registered trademark of MobileHelp®. Patented technology.
**Warning: Fall Button™ does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance. The Fall Button is not intended to replace a caregiver.
How MobileHelp Works
Press your pendant or portable emergency button.
Your information and location are sent to the MobileHelp Response Center.
Personal Response Associate establishes 2-way communication and assesses the situation.
Associate contacts a neighbor, family member or emergency services based on specific needs.